Wednesday 2 January 2013

Two Thousand and Thirteen

2013. 

It looks so weird seeing that.

Never mind actually writing it or hearing it being said aloud.

Although I've got some pretty big plans for me and the Lurch this year, I've got to admit that I'm more than a teeny bit frustrated that we've made it to the magical 2013 without hover boards, flying cars or time machines. Can't help feeling that if I'd grown up with a scientific mind or wanting to be an engineer, I'd have devoted my entire career to making those things happen. Especially given that I grew up with films like Back to the Future!

So here I am, with just a laptop and no teleporter, looking back at 2012 with fondness and a heavy heart and looking forward towards what should be an incredibly exciting year.

And now it's time for me to be incredibly indulgent and nostalgic and share some of my favourite photos of the year that's just left us...























No comments:

Post a Comment